Avenir VIP Rewards Program
As a sincere thank you for your loyal patronage throughout the years, we have designed the Avenir Restaurant Group VIP Guest Program.
Simply fill out the membership form to become a VIP Guest, and leave the rest to us.
Membership forms are available at all of our restaurants, or print and fill out our online PDF form and FAX it to us. Online applications will be filled within 5 business days. To receive your card immediately, bring the completed application to any of our locations.
We will never share your information with any 3rd parties. We value your privacy.
Our goal is to provide you with exceptional service. Present your card every time you dine at Nola, Milagros or Town and you will automatically earn a reward point for each dollar you spend.
To thank you for your patronage, we offer the following rewards:
Earn points each time you dine:
- Every dollar you spend equals 1 point
- 100 points earns a $5 credit
- Dine with us on your birthday and anniversary or the six days that follow and receive $25 off your bill at Town and $15 off at Milagros and Nola
- Bring in your VIP reward card when you dine at any of our restaurants and get 1 point for every dollar that you spend.
- Accrue 100 points and $5 in rewards will be automatically loaded onto your VIP card for your use.
- Only one VIP Dining Rewards card may be applied to each guest check. If multiple members in a party are VIP Dining Rewards members and wish dining points, the check will be split.
- The VIP Dining Rewards card may be used no more than twice in the same day.
- The VIP Dining Rewards card member must be present in order to receive rewards points, and must be the payor.
- Avenir Employees and their families are not eligible to join this plan.
- VIP members must be at least 18 years old
- Maximum redemption per visit of $250
- We can only record one member's personal information for each card
- VIP points may not be earned on the purchase or redemption of gift cards.
VIP Rewards Contact information
For questions about the program or your membership, contact Michelle Monterosa.